The Central Illinois Film Commission is funded through membership dues, and your paid participation allows us to represent you and our local film community.
CIFC members include directors, producers, actors, writers, camera operators, photographers, and various others who represent or provide products and services to the film industry. Membership is $25.00 annually for regular members and $15.00 for student members (up to 18 years old or college student, student ID required). Dues are paid every calendar year Jan 1 – Dec 31, with checks payable to CIFC, with benefits including:
- Listing in the Central Illinois Film Directory
- Monthly meetings featuring industry presentations and networking opportunities
- Discounted rates for training and education sessions
- First call for casting and employment opportunities
- Referrals to film makers, event planners, media contacts, and other entities
- Representation at trade shows, industry meetings, business connections, and special events
Please fill out the 2017 membership form below or Download the Membership form 2017 Membership Application and mail application and payment to:
CIFC MEMBER c/o Barbara Hopgood 3315 Sudduth Rd, Sherman, IL 62684
Please pay after submitting your application. Thank you and welcome to
THE CENTRAL ILLINOIS FILM COMMISSION.